Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Progress

Work was different today. We met at a director's house and discussed staff development for the next year. A couple of good things resulted (beside seeing a cool house on a hill with a great view and having a nice lunch!). We were able to get some planning done for next year that we normally don't find time to start until later. We also discussed ways to help teachers get staff development hours without staying late when they have completed hours in the summer. I would have loved that when I was in the classroom!
We had a Social Committee meeting tonight at church. We have a talent show, ward campout, pioneer day activity, family scripture reading celebration, and naturally Trunk or Treat and the Ward Christmas party. Should keep me busy for the year unless I get fired! HA! Anyone having good ideas for those activities, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment