Thursday, February 26, 2009

Grand moments!

I've wondered why titles are at the top. Why would you title before you know you will write?
Well, my brother reports that the surveyors came early this morning before 7:45 AM to finish their preliminary look at the ET land. He seemed excited and that is a happy thing!
I talked to my DH's sister in law #3. She has surgery again on March 19th which will be followed by skin graphs and later radiation. Good news is that she expects to keep her lovely hair and they don't have to go to MD Anderson in Houston.
Dad and I took our walk around the block with dog and found a van full of our grands and their parents just as they had packed them all in after school open house night. Of course out they rolled dancing with delight around the dog...throwing in a hug or two for Papa and Grammar. It was a wonderful moment and I appreciate dear sil #1 giving us that moment when he and dd#1 hadn't stopped long enough to have dinner. Grand-d 1-1 is on the jump rope team...a big deal in her school and Grand -d 1-2 is in music after school...a big deal too. I remember those days! Little one wanted to sing through the whole thing...it was a hungry tune. Good day!
Oh I forgot one thing...yesterday a colleague of mine (DD#4's 3rd grade teacher) told me she saw this delightful boy in the hall and commented about it to the teacher. Guess what...it was GS 1-3. No wonderful he was delightful!

1 comment:

  1. 5 and I were just discussing the land tonight and how we'd both buy land out there if we could. There's a time for everything so maybe later. Maybe, I'll wait to retire and have my grandkids visit the Gingerbread Farm 2. Jordan has some work before he can build a house though. ha.

    ReplyDelete