Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Good things today

My DH took off today to deliver checks east of us to initiate the business end of the land division with my siblings. I guess angel wings carried him safely through Big D traffic after his night shift. All items were delivered and I have already had calls from the surveyor to let us know they will visit tomorrow! It is moving really fast. Our footwork to let him know where everything was through geo points has been worthwhile.
I also made a pizza with the 5 minute a day whole wheat dough recipe. I threw canadian bacon and fresh spinach on there. Maybe I should have cooked that spinach first. We shall see shortly...7 minutes to go.
I finished my last spreadsheet test with the 4th graders today. Now I go to work grading 19 tasks for each of over 200 kids. It is nice to see their successes. The results will go up this year. I reviewed each class and the teachers were working hard too.
Oops...my nose just called me to the kitchen. Didn't need those 7 minutes. Next time i will precook the spinach...looks a little dry which should add to the crunch. :) I am experimenting while DH sleeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment