Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Gastric distress disappears and yucky nose takes its place! That's all of the negative!
Good things...I heard from the land surveyor today. His preliminary notes indicate the property is really 24.4731 acres. Boy Poppa would be steamed to know he paid taxes on 25 acres all those years. I guess they round up! Anyhow, I was happy to have step one moving forward. The sibling and the sibling representative have been sent the results and a possible division. DH is mailing it tonight, so they should get it in a day or two.
DH made dinner again. We had wonderful burritos. He seasoned and shredded chicken (delicious), made his salsa (delicious), made rice with cilantro...maybe with lemon too. This was served with black beans, cheese and fresh avocados on flour tortillas. I told him I don't know why he allows me to cook! He cleaned up the kitchen too. He spoils me and I need to be nicer to him.
We took a walk off the Trinity near the high school. The sun was setting as we headed west. Silhouettes of leafless winter trees were surrounded by rolling pinks and greys. The river mirrored the sky and rippled a bit as a graceful long necked bird floated across. We thought it might have been an egret. The pictures our Creator leaves for us....how blessed we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment